13 Kasım 2007 Salı

Şarkı Sözleri


The Open Door


Sweet Sacrifice


It's true, we're all a little insaneBut its so clearNow that I'm unchainedFear is only in our mindsTaking over all the timeFear is only in our minds but its taking over all the timeYou poor sweet innocent thingDry your eyes and testifyYou know you live to break me- don't denySweet sacrificeOne day I'm gonna forget your nameAnd one sweet day, you're gonna drown in my lost painFear is only in our mindsTaking over all the timeFear is only in our minds but its taking over all the timeYou poor sweet innocent thingDry your eyes and testifyAnd oh you love to hate me don't you, honey?I'm your sacrifice.[I dream in darknessI sleep to die eRase the silenceErase my lifeOur burning ashesBlacken the dayA world of nothingnessBlow me away]Do you wonder why you hate?Are you still too weak to survive your mistakes?You poor sweet innocent thingDry your eyes and testifyYou know you live to break me- don't denySweet sacrifice


Call Me When You're Sober


Don't cry to meIf you loved meYou would be here with meYou want meCome find meMake up your mindShould I let you fallLose it allSo maybe you can remember yourselfCan't keep believingWe're only deceiving ourselvesAnd I'm sick of the lieAnd you're too lateDon't cry to meIf you loved meYou would be here with meYou want meCome find meMake up your mindCouldn't take the blameSick with shameMust be exhausting to lose your own gameSelfishly hatedNo wonder you're jadedYou can't play the victim this timeAnd you're too lateDon't cry to meIf you loved meYou would be here with meYou want meCome find meMake up your mindYou never call me when you're soberYou only want it cause it's overIt's overHow could I have burned paradiseHow could I - you were never mine!So don't cry to meIf you loved meYou would be here with meDon't lie to meJust get your thingsI've made up your mind


Weight Of The World


Feels like the weight of the worldLike God in heaven gave me a turnDon't cling to me, I swear I can't fix youStill in the dark, can you fix me?Freefall, freefall, all through lifeIf you love me, then let go of meI wont be held down by who I used to beShe's nothing to meFeels like the weight of the worldLike all my screaming has gone unheardAnd ohm I know you don't believe in meSafe in the dark, how can you see?Freefall, freefall, all through lifeIf you love me, then let go of meI wont be held down by who I used to beIf you love me, then let go of meI wont be held down by who I wasIf you love me, then let go of meI wont be held down by who I used to be


Lithium


Lithium- don't want to lock me up insideLithium- don't want to forget how it feels withoutLithium- I want to stay in love with my sorrowOh but God I want to let it goCome to bed, don't make me sleep aloneCouldn't hide the emptiness you let it showNever wanted it to be so coldJust didn't drink enough to say you love meI can't hold on to meWonder what's wrong with meLithium- don't want to lock me up insideLithium- don't want to forget how it feels withoutLithium- I want to stay in love with my sorrowDon't want to let it lay me down this timeDrown my will to flyHere in the darkness I know myselfCan't break free until I let it goLet me goDarling, I forgive you after allAnything is better than to be aloneAnd in the end I guess I had to fallAlways find my place among the ashesI can't hold on to meWonder what's wrong with meLithium- don't want to lock me up insideLithium- don't want to forget how it feels withoutLithium- I want to stay in love with my sorrowOh but God I want to let it go


Cloud Nine


If you want to live, let liveIf you want to go, let goI'm not afraid to dream- to sleep, sleep foreverI don't need to touch the skyI just want to feel that highAnd you refuse to lift meGuess it wasn't real after allGuess it wasn't real all alongIf I fall and all is lostIts where I belongIf you want to live, let liveIf you want to go, let goI'm never gonna be your sweet, sweet surrenderGuess it wasn't real after allGuess it wasn't real all alongIf I fall and all is lostNo light to lead the wayRemember that all alone is where I belongIn a dreamWill you give your love to meBeg my broken heart to beatSave my lifeChange my mindIf I fall and all is lostNo light to lead the wayRemember that all alone is where I belong


Snow White Queen


Stoplight lock the doorDon't look backUndress in the darkAnd hide from youAll of youYou'll never know the way your words have haunted meI can't believe you'd ask these things of meYou don't know meYou belong to meMy snow white queenThere's nowhere to run, so lets just get it overSoon I know you'll seeYou're just like meDon't scream anymore my love, cause all I want is youWake up in a dreamFrozen fearAll your hands on meI can't screamI can't escape the twisted way you think of meI feel you in my dreams and I don't sleepYou belong to meMy snow white queenThere's nowhere to run, so lets just get it overSoon I know you'll seeYou're just like meDon't scream anymore my love, cause all I want is youI can't save your lifeThough nothing I bleed for is more tormentingI'm losing my mind and you just stand there and stare as my world dividesYou belong to meMy snow white queenThere's nowhere to run, so lets just get it overSoon I know you'll seeYou're just like meDon't scream anymore my love, cause all I want is you


Lacrymose


Out on your ownCold and alone againCan this be what you really wanted, baby?Blame it on meSet your guilt freeNothing can hold you back nowNow that you're goneI feel like myself againGrieving the things I can't repair and willing ...To let you blame it on meAnd set your guilt freeI don't want to hold you back now loveI can't change who I amNot this time, I wont lie to keep you near meAnd in this short life, there's no time to waste on giving upMy love wasn't enoughAnd you can blame it on meJust set your guilt free, honeyI don't want to hold you back now love


Like You


Stay lowSoft, dark, and dreamlessFar beneath my nightmares and lonelinessI hate meFor breathing without youI don't want to feel anymore for youGrieving for youI'm not grieving for youNothing real love can't undoAnd though I may have lost my wayAll paths lead straight to youI long to be like youLie cold in the ground like youHaloBlinding wall between usMelt away and leave us alone againHumming, haunted somewhere out thereI believe our love can see us through in deathI long to be like youLie cold in the ground like youThere's room inside for two and I'm not grieving for youI'm coming for youYou're not aloneNo matter what they told you you're not aloneI'll be right beside you forevermoreI long to be like youLie cold in the ground like youThere's room inside for two and I'm not grieving for youAnd as we lay in silent blissI know you remember meI long to be like youLie cold in the ground like youThere's room inside for two and I'm not grieving for youI'm coming for you


Going Under


Now i will tell you what i've done for youFifty thousand tears i've criedScreaming deceiving and bleeding for youand you still won't hear meDon't want your hand this time i'll save myselfMaybe i'll wake up for onceNot tormented daily defeated by youJust when i thought i'd reached the bottomI'm dying againI'm going underDrowning in youI'm falling foreverI've got to break throughI'm going underBlurring and stirring the truth and the liesSo i don't know what's real and what's notAlways confusing the thoughts in my headSo i can't trust myself anymoreI'm dying againI'm going underDrowning in youI'm falling foreverI've got to break throughSo go on and screamScream at me i'm so far awayI won't be broken againI've got to breathe i can't keep going under


My Immortal


I'm so tired of being hereSuppressed by all my childish fearsAnd if you have to leaveI wish that you would just leave'Cause your presence still lingers hereAnd it won't leave me aloneThese wounds won't seem to healThis pain is just too realThere's just too much that time cannot erase[Chorus:]When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tearsWhen you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fearsAnd I held your hand through all of these yearsBut you still haveAll of meYou used to captivate meBy your resonating lightNow I'm bound by the life you left behindYour face it hauntsMy once pleasant dreamsYour voice it chased awayAll the sanity in meThese wounds won't seem to healThis pain is just too realThere's just too much that time cannot erase[Chorus]I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're goneBut though you're still with meI've been alone all along[Chorus]

Hiç yorum yok:

Evanescence sizce nasıl bir grup?

Blog Arşivi